The market is flooded with food processors and selecting just one is extremely tedious and daunting. Food processors come in a variety of features and sizes. They perform various functions including shredding, pureeing, dicing, juicing and chopping. It also comes in varied price ranges which indicates that there is something for everyone.
In this article, we have reviewed the best food processors from Robot Coupe. Using this detailed guide, you will be able to decide upon a processor which is the suitable for you.
- 1 About Robot Coupe
- 2 Why do You need a Food Processor?
- 3 Best Robot Coupe Food Processor Reviews
- 4 Robot Coupe Blixer 2
- 5 Robot Coupe Blixer 3
- 6 Robot Coupe Blixer 4
- 7 Robot Coupe Blixer 5
- 8 Robot Coupe Blixer 60
- 9 Robot Coupe R2 Dice
- 10 Robot Coupe R2N
- 11 Robot Coupe R2N Ultra
- 12 Robot Coupe R2N CLR
- 13 Robot Coupe R101
- 14 Robot Coupe CL50
- 15 Robot Coupe R2B CLR
- 16 Robot Coupe R101 B CLR
- 17 How We Selected Top Products?
- 18 Robot Coupe Food Processor Buying Guide
- 19 Editor’s Pick
- 20 Our Final Thoughts
About Robot Coupe
Robot Coupe is one of the biggest names in the world of food processors. Over the past 5 decades, the company has been manufacturing affordable yet durable machines. They produce a variety of models including best food processors and juice machines. Robot Coupe appliances are easy to use and have a variety of features which can make life easier for you.
These processors can be used for various functions such as emulsifying fruits, meat, and nuts. One can also prepare doughs of puff pastries and bread along with mashing potatoes and making salads. The best part is that these food processors last for at least a decade which makes up for the expensive pricing of a few models.
Why do You need a Food Processor?
Owning a food processor has many advantages. If you are tired of grinding, chopping, mixing doughs and slicing your food by hand then a food processor is your best bet. You can save yourself from the hassle of wasting a large amount of time in preparation of ingredients. It can also save you a lot of money since you can make expensive sauces and baby food using this equipment which eradicates the need to purchase canned food and sauces.
A good processor has many additional attachments which make it a versatile piece of equipment that can easily act as a replacement for ricers, bread mixer, juicer, graters and coffee grinders. We have chosen our picks of best processors as they perform a majority of these functions.
Best Robot Coupe Food Processor Reviews
We have compared all the features and prices of food processors at once so that you can go through them and choose the one that suits you the most. We have also reviewed each processor in detail below so that you can understand the pros and cons of every model.
|Model||Type||Blades||Capacity||RPM||Buy on Amazon|
|#1 Bestseller R2N||Combination||3||3 qt.||1725|
|Top Rated R2N Ultra||Combination||3||3 qt.||1725|
|Blixer 2||Batch Bowl||1||2.5 qt.||3250|
|Blixer 3||Batch Bowl||1||3.5 qt.||3450|
|Blixer 4||Batch Bowl||1||4.5 qt.||3450|
|Blixer 5||Batch Bowl||1||5.5 qt.||3450|
|Blixer 60||Vertical Cutter||1||63 qt.||3600|
|R2 Dice||Combination||4||3 qt.||1725|
|R2N CLR||Combination||3||3 qt.||1725|
|R101||Batch Bowl||3||2.5 qt.||1725|
|CL50||Continuous Feed||2||2.2 qt.||425|
|R2B CLR||Batch Bowl||1||3 qt.||1725|
|R101 B CLR||Batch Bowl||1||2.5 qt.||1725|
Endowed with a 2.5 Quartz capacity, Robot Coupe Blixer 2 is a compact food processor with some great features. It has a polycarbonate lid which allows trickle feeding of ingredients while the processor is running. The scraper arm of the equipment comprises two arms which are easily removable. If you wish to purchase a food processor to do tasks like pureeing, pulverizing spices and grinding ingredients in smooth pastes to make sauces then the Robot Coupe Blixer 2 is the best for you.
The blade of this processor is finely serrated, and it has a cap which can be removed. The 2.9 bowl of the processor is made of stainless steel and is completely leak-proof. The processor can be used as 2 in 1 equipment for chopping as well as a blender to make pastes and purees. The handle of the food blender is insulated with a material which gives it a better grip. The blender works on a single speed range of 3000 RPM. This product has reached our top processor’s list due to the positive reviews it has received from its users.
- The bowl of the food processor is leak proof
- Perfect for chopping and blending alike
- Durable and compact (perfect for those with storage issues)
- Safety features including one for blade and other for motor security
- Does not have any extra attachments
Robot Coupe Blixer 3 is a top-notch food processor mainly used for commercial purposes. Comprising of three control buttons, turn raw ingredients to pastes, juliennes, and slices in just a few seconds. The equipment has a 1.5 HP motor which operates at 3450 RPMS. Containing S-shape blades, Robot Coupe Blixer 3 has 3.7 litre bowl made of stainless steel. It has removable dishwasher parts which makes it an easy to maintain the processor. It also has a chimney opening on the lid which makes it easy for you to add ingredients while the processor is working.
One of the bestselling equipment of Robot Coupe, Blixer 3’s highlight is its scraping arm and lip wiper due to which you do not have to touch the food directly and dirty your hands. Apart from the above- mentioned features, the processor offers an induction motor, leak-proof lid, and a magnetic motor brake. Overall, the RC Blixer 3 is perfect for functions namely pureeing, mincing, chopping and homogenizing.
- Shockproof and heatproof lid
- Unit base does not occupy too much space
- Easy pulse function makes good cuts
- 1.5 Hp Motor
- 3.7 litre bowl made of stainless steel
- Blade and motor shaft are made of stainless steel
- Does not have attachments
Robot Coupe Blixer 4 is a combination of blenders, grinders, and mixers. It has a powerful 1.5 hp motor that can make the product last for a long time. The speed of the food processor varies between 1500 and 3000 and the net weight of the product is 15 kgs.
The most distinctive feature of this processor is its four control buttons. These buttons are inclusive of a pulse and a control button and the latter can help you in switching between speeds as well. Like many Robot Coupe Processors, the lid of this appliance is made of polycarbonate and it prevents leakages to a large extent. It does not have a chute or hopper-like many other models which can prove to be slightly disadvantageous. The base of the Blixer 4 is metallic and it can be cleaned with ease.
- Comprises of two variable speeds
- Presence of 4 control buttons for varied functions
- Pulse function ensures good cuts
- Leakproof lid
- Best for commercial purposes
- Contains removable scrapers
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Not suitable for chopping and juliennes as it is most suitable for blending and normal chopping.
- Does not have a chute or hopper
Known as one of the most powerful food processors available in the market, Robot Coupe Blixer 5 has a medium capacity. It can be used by small organizations and healthcare facilities to make purees, sauces, and dressings. The processor has three controls namely an off switch, on switch and speed control. A pulse control is missing which is usually present in Robot Coupe food processors.
This commercial appliance comes with features such as a bowl scraper, lip wiper and all motor metal base. It has a huge bowl with a 5.5 quartz capacity which gives it an edge over other food processors and makes it suitable for huge processing jobs. The Blixer 5 is most suitable for pureeing, mincing, emulsifying and pulverizing solid ingredients.
- 5 qt capacity which is much bigger than other processors
- Removable stainless-steel containers which can be washed easily
- Has various speed options between 370-3450 RPM
- Offers safety lock arrangement to lock bowl in place
- Lid wiper and scraper offered for hygiene reasons.
- Does not have a pulse control which is required for precise cuts
- No extra accessories and discs present in the equipment
RC Blixer 60 is a vertical food processor comprising of two speeds including 1800 and 3600 RPM. The motor of the Robot Coupe Blixer 60 is a 16 hp and it is capable of processing tons of meat and vegetables in a few hours as the bowl capacity of the same is 60 QTS. The best functions of this processor include emulsifying, pureeing, grinding and chopping.
The Blixer 60 also has a series of other interesting features which include a 0-15-minute timer, a lever to swivel the bowl and a watertight lid. Suitable for commercial use only, the processor has a rim to prohibit any leakage. Blixer 60 has a single s-shaped blade which is extremely sharp and powerful. The appliance is ideal for mixing, crushing, pureeing and blending.
- Comprises of a 0-15-minute timer
- Has a 60-quart bowl capacity
- Pulse control for better chopping
- Offers bowl scraper
- Tilting bowl is easy due to its lever angle
- Has three wheels for easy movement
- Comes with watertight lid
- Can not be purchased for domestic use as it is an extremely heavy duty
- Minimum 6 kgs need to be processed. Quantity less than that is not accepted
Comprising of a bowl which is 2.9 liters, this food processor has a powerful 2 HP motor. The machine has 3 kinds of blades namely a smooth blade, serrated blade and finely serrated blades. The three accessories include a 5/64” grating disc, 5/32” slicing disc and 3/8” dicing kit. The serrated blades can process vegetables that are hard with ease. However, if you wish to process smaller vegetables, this will not be suitable.
The fine serrated blade available in the equipment is more suitable for chopping herbs and smaller vegetables like garlic. The handle of the bowl is ergonomic, and it thereby offers a good grip. The vegetable attachments can be removed easily and cleaned in a dishwasher. The machine has 3 controls namely switching on, pulse and switch off. As the name suggests, this is a dicing machine that can also be used for juliennes, slicing, shredding, and grating. One can also use the bowl to blend, mix and knead doughs.
- Comprises of three blades for slicing
- Has removable parts that can be cleaned easily.
- Perfect for dicing, mincing, and grating
- Has a chute and feed lead
- Operates fast at 1,725 RPMs
- Can be slightly noisy
Robot Coupe R2N is a perfect amalgamation of power and durability. It is a 1 HP food processor which is used for domestic and commercial purposes alike. It is being extensively used in hospitals, hotels and pharmaceutical companies for processing of ingredients. If used correctly, it is capable of producing thousands of servings in just three hours which amounts to 90lbs vegetables in an hour.
Extremely easy to use, R2N is one of the best food processors on the market. The bowl of the appliance holds 3 quarts of food. The lid of the appliance is made polycarbonate and the bowl has been crafted using stainless steel. The unit has two-disc attachments which are 5/64″ and 5/32″ in thickness and they can be used for grating a slicing. The equipment also has 23 other discs which can be purchased separately. R2N has been rated quite high on durability and it is ideal for kneading, chopping, and mincing.
- Comes with two attachments for slicing and grating
- Has a continuous feed design
- It is extremely compacted and occupies very less space.
- Works at a speed of 1725 RPMs
- Has a vertical push which creates pressure on vegetables for uniform and sharp cuts.
- It comes with 23 accessories and attachments out of which only 2 come with the processor. The other attachments must be purchased separately which will add to the cost of the processor.
Robot Coupe R2N Ultra is a heavy-duty processor that can perform the job of any equipment. Consisting of a 1 HP motor, R2N Ultra has a small fan situated at the base which cools the equipment. It can produce 850 servings in 3 hours which is relatively lesser than the R2N model but is quite good when compared to many other models. This product is low maintenance and the design is visually appealing.
Like the R2N model, this model has 2 attachments which are 2 mm and 4mm. Others need to be purchased for $80 apiece. Full vegetables like cabbages and broccoli can be chopped into 30 seconds flat which is commendable for a food processor. R2N Ultra has the best customer reviews for performing tasks like grating, pureeing and slicing.
- Capable of performing various cuts variety of cuts
- Comes with slicing and grating attachments
- Bowl can hold 3 QTS
- Comes with a chute that facilitates the easy addition of ingredients.
- Extremely durable and compact
- Fan located keeps the motor cool
- If you wish to purchase additional julienne and slicing blades, you will have to pay extra
- The height of the product may be a problem to some.
The Robot Coupe R2N CLR is the perfect food processor for making salsa. The highlight feature of this product is the kidney-shaped opening which can be used to add continuous food while the processor is running. The 3 qt. bowl of this product is made of polycarbonate plastic. This processor has features like an induction motor, motor brake and magnet attachment for safety. The performance of this processor is commendable as it can produce 800-900 servings over a period of 3 hours.
The appliance has three blades which are 1 S-shaped blade and two additional discs for grating and chopping. Apart from this, R2N CLR has 21 additional blades for various functions that can be bought separately. Overall, the processor performs well for the price and is known to last longer than many other famous counterparts.
- Kidney shaped opening for introduction of ingredients
- Comes with Vegetable preparation attachment
- 3 quarts bowl capacity
- 21 varieties of accessories and attachments can be purchased separately
- 3 blades are offered complimentary with the product.
- Processes 850 servings in 3 hours
- Has only 1 speed of 1725rpm
- Bowl height is 25 inches which are a con for some users
The Robot Coupe R101’s dicing mechanism is perfect if you wish to work with hard cheeses, nut, and other hard ingredients. This powerful processor has a bowl capacity of 2.5 quarts and a transparent grey colored bowl. The S-shaped blade of this processor is perfect for processing big and small quantities of food. It also has 23 additional blades which are perfect for processing chopping, kneading, slicing and grating of food.
All the parts of the equipment including blades, pushers, lids and feed tubes can be removed from the base and are dishwasher safe. The processor is suitable for making 10-20 meals in one shot. The slight downside of the R101 is that the motor runs on HP ¾ which is lesser than its other models.
- Comes with a gray colored sturdy plastic bowl
- Comprises of powerful dicing mechanism which gives it the capability of processing hardest ingredients
- Comes with 23 discs to perform various functions
- Perfect for domestic uses
- Reliable and durable
- Motor is not very strong since it has a horsepower of ¾
- Has a single speed
- Comes with on and off controls only
Robot Coupe CL50 is a vegetable preparation machine and its best feature is its large hopper which makes room for the addition of whole vegetables which are big in size. For instance, you can add 10 tomatoes in one go which will save you a substantial amount of time. The best part of this food processor is that it comes with a total of 50 discs and each disc gives a distinctive cut such as cubes, juliennes, and shreds etc.
The processing time of the appliance is 5 g per minute which is favorable if you are using this machine for commercial purposes. Another interesting attachment that comes with the CL50 processor is a potato ricer which churns out perfectly mashed potatoes. The model also has a cylindrical hopper which ensures that long vegetables are cut with precision. The processor has been made keeping in mind hygiene of the food and the smooth inhibits any food from getting accumulated in the corners.
- Comes with 50 discs that offer different vegetable cuts
- Large hopper processes a large number of vegetables in one go
- Cylindrical hopper cuts long vegetables with ease.
- Easy to clean
- Polycarbonate base makes sure that the machine remains sturdy
- The absence of a bowl which might be a con for some.
This is one of the most affordable food processors by Robot Coupe. It is also one of the most widely sold food processors. It has a decently powered 1 hp motor and a 3-quart polycarbonate bowl capacity. The internet is flooded with positive reviews about the product which make it worthy of a purchase.
The appliance has a single speed of 1725 rpm and an S blade which ensure fast processing of large amounts of food. It has a proven track record of 600-800 servings in 2-3 hours which makes it the perfect appliance if you wish to cook large amounts of food.
- Comprises of a pulse switch which ensures precise cuts
- Comes with an induction motor
- Clear bowl with handle so that you can view, product
- S blade with stainless steel blade
- Comprises of a single powerful speed
- Does not have extra attachments
RC R101 B CLR is one of Robot Coupe’s best food processor model. It has no fancy features, but it does its job well. The bowl capacity is 2.5 QTS and it is made of good quality polycarbonate plastic and it can withstand hot liquids since it is heat proof as well. This is one of the most lightweight food processors of this range weighing only 26 pounds.
The best features of the product include induction motor, magnetic safety system, and motor brake. The motor is 3/4 HP and it can be cooled by a fan situated in the base. RC R101 B CLR is Perfect for emulsifying mayonnaise and mashed potatoes, this product churns out 400 servings in 3 hours! R101 B CLR has an on and off switch and a single speed of 1725 rpm.
- Small but prepares 400 servings in 3 hours
- Perfect for home usage
- Lightweight and user-friendly
- Bowl made of good quality plastic
- Long lasting and durable
- No extra features and accessories
- Does not have an option for continuous feed
How We Selected Top Products?
To choose the below mentioned best food processors, we spent over 90 hours researching options. We have included models that range from light to heavy units that can perform a series of functions including grinding of coffee and kneading the dough. We also read material like blogs from professional chefs and housewives who use these food processors in their daily lives. Our research is also based on the following factors: –
- Features offered by the manufacturer in comparison to the price of the machine
- Attachment types offered by manufacturer
- Reviews and rating provided by consumers to the product
- Technical glitches reported in the product by its users
- Warranty period of the product relative to its durability
- Any additional bonuses offered by the manufacturer which distinguishes the food processor from the others.
Robot Coupe Food Processor Buying Guide
While purchasing a food processor, you will have to consider several things which are as follows:
If you are someone who uses their food processors very often, then you would require a heavy-duty motor. Solid motors are powerful, and they can handle multiple tasks in a day without ease. If the motor is strong, then the processor will be able to perform tasks such as chopping hard food like carrots extremely easy. For a 9-cup food processor, a 600-watt motor is recommended.
If you are always short of time, then you would require a blender which is easy to maintain. Look for food processors which has dishwasher-safe parts so that they can be cleaned without much hassle.
Safety is an integral part of using a food processor. You need to choose one that has safety features for blades, automatic locks and motor safety contributing to the durability of the machine.
Attachments like grating blades, coffee grinder, juicer or dough kneading accessory enhance the functionality of the machine. However, they can come for an added price and can also occupy extra space. Therefore, before purchasing them, you will have to gauge if they are of any use to you. However, some basic attachments like blades and discs will make usage easier for you which is why they are recommended.
The bowl of a food processor is its integral part. It must be made of good quality materials such as polycarbonate and stainless steel to ensure durability.
The overall features of the processor must be considered before purchasing it. Aspects like motor speed, opening on top for straw feeding ingredients, and an easy to use the touchpad with raised buttons for easy access are some of the features you will have to consider.
Food processors have varied sizes including compact 3 cup variety to huge 20 cup forms. The size which is most suitable for you depends on the size of the audience you will be serving. If you have a small family of 4 and you need it for chopping and dough preparation, then 9-11 cup processors are sufficient. However, for small tasks such as chopping, a 3-cup system is more than enough.
Food processors come in a varied range of prices according to their functions and sizes. To know if the equipment you are purchasing is worth the prize, you will have to study its features and functionality including the power of the motor and additional accessories offered.
Robot Coupe Design & features
- There are over 15 models of processors offered by Robot Coupe in a variety of colors and designs. The designs of these food processors are sleek, and they do not take up much space compared to other models. Most of these processors come with accessories such as steel discs, racks, wall mounting facilities etc. Models used for vegetable preparation can churn out multiple batches in an hour by performing functions such as slicing, grating, and dicing. Apart from normal food preparation machines, Robot Coupe also sells Blixers which are processors including a combination of mixers and blenders.
Some of the most common features found in Robot Coupe Food Processors are as follows: –
- Tight-fitting lid which makes using the product easy
- A coarsely serrated blade which ensures good performance in grinding and kneading.
- S-shaped standard blade
- Fine blade for functions such as chopping
- Pulse control
- Two different types of hoppers namely cylindrical and large.
- Failsafe system and motor brake which inhibits blades from moving if the lid is suddenly opened
- Multiple stainless-steel discs which can grate, ripple cut and julienne.
- Bowl made of good quality stainless steel
- Removable Scraper Arm
The Robot Coupe R2N is our top favorite among the above-mentioned food processors. If you have a restaurant, food kiosk or need to prepare ingredients to cook for your family on an everyday basis, then this model is the most suitable for you. The turn-around time for 2000 servings is 3 hours which is almost a record-breaking The speed can be set according to your choice. Comprising of an H2 motor, this food processor is capable of pulsing almost anything.
Completely noiseless, Robot Coupe R2N has a series of safety features which ensure that there are no mishaps taking place when you use the machine. We interviewed users who have purchased this machine and they have stated that the machine has lasted them for a quite a few years which speaks a lot for its durability.
The product has passed a breakability test of its parts as narrated by many users who have bought this product. The price of the food processor is slightly higher, but it will last you at least a decade or two which makes it worth every penny spent.
Our Final Thoughts
Out of the above mentioned Robot Coupe food processors, choosing the best for you solely depends on your usage. You will also have to weigh the strength of the machine when compared to the others as one single processor might not perform all functions with perfection. For instance, a good food processor may be suitable for chopping and shredding, but it might fail to perform tasks such as dough making and pulverizing.