Blending cooked vegetables for a soup or pureeing fruit for a dessert are pretty typical tasks in any commercial kitchen. Therefore it makes sense for chefs and cooks to have on hand a blender or mixer that would be effortless to take with them from pot to bowl throughout their area. The Robot Coupe MP 450 Turbo Mixer is the appliance that perfectly suits your requirements in an easy way. The hand-held immersion blender has one speed and ergonomic handle, making it easy for both you and your staff to use.
The shaft is made from stainless steel, so it is easy to handle to complete the blending process. The foot and blade, also constructed out of stainless steel, are durable and can be removed for cleaning.
Easily and quickly power your access trough fruits, vegetables, and more with this blender. This turbo blender has a 1.1 horsepower motor with self-regulatory functioning to achieve accuracy.
This blender is great for liquefying and pureeing soups and sauces and blending to make delicious recipes in your commercial kitchen. Also, the power cord can be easily replaced if it’s torn or worn out because of its designed or engineered in such a way that it can be used detached way too. The stainless steel blade can be assembled or de-assembled easily for cleaning. For comfort, an ergonomic handle reduces weariness during use, while a locking button enables continuous operation.
- 1 Specifications
- 2 Robot Coupe MP450 Turbo Parts Features
- 3 Robot Coupe MP450 Turbo Parts Images:
- 4 Troubleshooting Aids
- 5 Download Robot Coupe MP450 Turbo Products Information
- 6 Pros
- Width: 7 3/8 Inches
- Depth: 7 15/16 Inches
- Height: 32 3/4 Inches
- Shaft Length: 18 Inches
- Amps: 6 Amps
- Hertz: 60 Hertz
- Phase: 1
- Voltage: 120
- Wattage: 720 Watts
- Blending Style: Arm
- Horsepower: 1 1/10 HP
- RPM: 12,000
- Speeds: Self Regulating
- Type: Heavy Duty
Ergonomic handle design for greater user comfort.
The lug on the motor housing can serve as a rest and pivot on the rim of a pan, making the power mixer easier to handle.
New power cord: It is designed in such a way that winding system for tidy storage and increases lifespan.
Overmoulded blade to ensure perfect hygiene.
Sharpening designed to give optimum speed and perfect quality of cut.
Sanitation: Removable stainless steel blade and bell for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Stainless steel tube, bell, and knife for a life longevity.
Robot Coupe MP450 Turbo Parts Features
- Entirely dis-mountable foot and knife. Robot Coupe’s exclusive patented device has been developed.
- The whisk gearbox benefits from an all metallic interior construction for even greater strength an durability.
- Motor venting is at the top of the machine, away from any liquids.
- Hand-held immersion blender has one speed and ergonomic handle, making it easy for both you and your staff to use.
- The shaft is made from stainless steel, so it will be able to handle completing blending jobs.
- Foot and blade, also constructed out of stainless steel, are durable and can be removed for cleaning.
- 1 year “no hassle” replacement warranty.
- UL Listed: This product is UL listed by the concerned certified agency which means it meets safety and structural set standards and bars for use in food service operations.
- It has been made mandatory by the Robot Coupe to meet minimum requirements for product safety, is produced in a facility that meets conformity measures, and it also undergoes periodic inspection before dispatching of the product.
Robot Coupe MP450 Turbo Parts Images:
The power mixer does not start
- Did you follow the previous operating instructions?
- Is the machine too hot? Allow the power mixer to cool. Then retry.
- Pull the plug and try another outlet.
- Make a quick review/check on the GFI trip indicator. Make sure the circuit breaker is also functioning in a proper way.
- Local Service agencies can be called for immediate action.
The power mixer stops during (while) processing
If you cannot locate the cause of the problem
- Release the control button (CB).
- Unplug the power mixer.
- Are the blades free to rotate in the bell?
- What if driver shaft is not rotating? To make a quick check on this, Unplug the blender, remove the bell and just test the rotation manually. Also, check the plug and power cord condition.
The power mixer starts to smell hot or smoke
- Turn the power mixer off and unplug it.
- Call your local authorized service agency.
- The machine trips the GFI (Ground Fault Interrupt) outlet.
- The motor or controls are wet or damaged. Do not attempt to use the mixer until it has been repaired by qualified service persons.
Things to be taken care of
- The Blades are Sharp! It is recommended that cutting gloves be worn when handling the blades. Handle and store the blades with safety in mind.
- Never try to defeat the safety mechanisms!
- Never put anything: It can be utensils or any kind of food material near the blades on the power mixer!
- Never overload the power mixer!
- Always unplug the power mixer before doing any cleaning or maintenance!
Download Robot Coupe MP450 Turbo Products Information
- This Robot Coupe MP450 TURBO immersion blender is designed specifically for high-volume use
- A number of design features give this immersion blender a long life.
- The removable stainless steel blade allows for quick and easy sanitation and maintenance, while an ergonomic handle with multiple variable buttons makes it super easy for operating and speed enhancement.